veloToze Short Shoe Covers are designed for road cycling on cool or foggy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another day riding to the office, veloToze Short Shoe Covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers: innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
INSTRUCTIONS1: Put on sock and shoe2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe3: Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. Click here for our FAQsPatent Pending