- Rim Development Patent pending custom formulated high Tg resin, and spools of never wound raw carbon fiber are utilized to produce TwentyFour wheels.
- Hand Built Assembly Hand using a three stage tension protocol resulting in a stronger more durable wheel.
- Aerodynamics Profile Design TwentyFour Series wheels feature proprietary rim shapes developed using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes weight Limit 221 Lbs
- Proprietary straight pull hub shell for minimal aero profile
- 11/10S Shimano compatible; Campagnolo freehub option available separately.
Weight Limit:220lbs Size:700c
Rim Depth:38mm Rim Width (Outside):24.5mm
Spoke Material:Stainless Steel Sapim CX-ray
Spoke Shape:Straight Pull, Bladed Spoke Count:24
Depth:38mm Rim Width (Outside):24.5mm
Color:Black Compatibility:Shimano/SRAM: 9/10sp, 11sp w/included space
Each 38/TwentyFour Disc Wheel Includes
- Profile Design rim tape.
- Profile Design quick-release skewers.
- Profile Design Carbon-Specific P220 TwentyFour Series brake pads.
- 2 Spokes & 2 Nipples (extra).
- Fr Hub Compatibility: QR, 15mm TA and 12mm TA
- Rr Hub Compatiblity: QR, 135x12mm TA and 142x12mm TA